Monday, March 23, 2009

My boss is a total C*&# bitch

I hate bosses that are bitches. This includes my first boss after college who was a guy but a total pole sucker that lived his life in total denial. I mean really what guy goes to Atlanta shopping with his male friend. Shopping for Anal-ez and some gag-balls.
But, specifically I don't like anyone with a vagina telling me what to do (Except in bed). Equality in the workplace is a load of horseshit. Women in authority positions are drunk with power and feel they have to have the biggest dick in the room.
Seriously, I think my boss loves to bend me over and fist my ass just because she can. Last week she asked "Do I have an issue communicating?", no you have issues making any fucking sense and your stupid. I am still calculating how many dicks she must of sucked to have gotten where she is today. The list is quite long
If I have to hear her say one more time, "At my old company (fill in the blank)", I am seriously going to drop kick her huge round ass right out the front door. If this piece of shit economy was any better I wouldn't wait till I got to my office to give her the bird.
Don't worry my boss will be a frequent topic of conversation. I hate the bitch.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but I have visions of you in a dark room in someone's basement all shackled up with some big assed bitch telling you what to do, smacking you with one of those riding whips. You say you don't like but you really really do. Its all a big front isn't it. I can see right through you.

    ReplyDelete