Monday, March 23, 2009

Upstanding Citizen

I would venture to say that I have a group of guy friends that serve one purpose. We go out get drunk and chase split tail. We don't do Bunko, book club or dinner. We meet at a bar and we go from there. My best split tail chasing buddy called me the other morning at 5:15. He knew I would be up since I don't sleep much. I will give you a replay of the conversation.

Me: Hello?
Buddy: Emerson, you have got to come get me.
Me: Are you in trouble?
Buddy: I am in big trouble come get me now!!
Me: Which police station are you being held in?
Buddy: I'm not in jail, I need you to Mapquest this address
Me: Oh shit, okay fire away
Buddy: Gives me a location that is a long way from my house and in what I would term as a less than desirable socio-economic place.
Me: What the fuck are you doing way up there?
Buddy: I just banged this Asian chick and I need to get the hell out of here.
Me: Was it any good? (always the first question a guy asks another guy)
Buddy: She got pissed when I asked if her hotter roommate could join in.
Me: You such a gentleman, well it is going to take me about 30 minutes to get there
Buddy: HURRY, I took a huge dump in her toilet the fucker overflowed and I ran out of the house!!!

I have really good friends. He isn't allowed to take a shit at my house anymore.

1 comment:

  1. 2 dolla sucky fucky? He invited you after the fact. He sucks as a friend!

    Keep in mind that anyone who reads my blog can link to yours. That's how I found you. But no one really reads my blog so you're pretty safe.

    So proud of you for putting your shit out there. That's me being all mushy.

    We do have to work on your title though.

    ReplyDelete